To meet the highest possible
professional standards, Care Today/Parallel Parents has focused
on delivering quality training to staff and other bodies since 1991.
Through this process, it became
apparent that, within the current market place, there was a lack of quality training providers aimed at meeting an individual client's
needs. Training to Care was established to deliver
approved and quality training to a wide client base.
Training to Care is committed to
provide high quality training through highly motivated, committed,
qualified trainers and consultants.
As a company, we focus on continuous
research and development for our training programmes and trainers.
Training to Care delivers training in
association with Creative Management Training Solutions(CMTS) Ltd.
With this association, a wider area and quality of training can be
Training to Care and CMTS deliver the
CREATE(tm) personal safety, conflict management and physical
intervention training package.
All our courses are individually
tailored to facilitate individual client's needs
- Training to Care is a Training Centre registered with City and Guilds to deliver the Diploma for the Children and Young People's workforce and the Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
- Training to Care is approved with
Direct Claims Status.
- Creative Management Training Solutions
is an accredited CIEH centre through the HSE.
Our trainers are all highly qualified
within their individual fields which include the following typical
- City and Guilds internal/external
assessors and internal verifiers in child care
- NEBOSH, IOSH, Safety & Risk
Assessment Trainers, First Aid Trainers(HSE, CIEH)
- Master Trainers (Master Trainers
- Applied Social Science Diploma
- Psychology BSc Honours Degree
- Advanced Method of Instruction (ASTS)
- Manager of Training for Systems
Approach to Training (ASTS)
- Diploma in Management (IoM)
- Management of Industrial Security (IoM)
- Negotiation Skills (Home Office)
- Conflict Management Trainers (Home
- Physical Intervention Trainers (Home
- Health & Safety
- Stress Awareness
- Basic Health & Safety
- Manual Handling
- Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Assessors
- DSE Assessors
- First Aid (3 Day)
- First Aid (1 Day) Appointed Person
- First Aid (2 Day) Refresher
- Fire Awareness
- Incident Investigation
- Train The Trainers
- Instruction Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Team Working
- Team Building
- Presentation Skills
- Diversity Training
- Personal Safety (CREATE)
- Conflict Management (CREATE)
- Care and Control Techniques/Physical
Intervention (CREATE) and BILD Accredited Behaviour Management Training
- Child Protection (NSPCC)
- Drugs Awareness
- Suspect Mail
- Consultancy (Security Risk Assessment,
Threat, Contingency Planning)
- Effective Interview Skills
- NVQ Assessments (Child Care)