- Do you want to make a difference?
- Can you deal with difficult children?
- Had your own kids?
Fostering comes with a full set of benefits
- Earn £350-£500 per week per child you look after, usually tax free*
- Benefits not normally affected*
- Paid holidays and breaks
- Career development opportunities and full training provided
- Receive 24/7 support from professional social workers, and become part of the 'fostering family'
- Feel good about what you're doing with your life and see the impact you're having
Interested? Visit our fostering website here.
If you are looking to start a career in residential work, our current vacancies are on job center - job search
However we are always looking for new opportunities to develop with like minded professionals.
So are you :-
- A newly Qualified Social Worker looking for a job
- A qualified Residential Care Manager
- A Fostering Support Worker
- Offer some other unique skill or qualification.
If so please complete the form or drop us a line and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible
We offer :-
- Fully negotiable Salary based on skills and experience.
- Benefits Scheme - Pension and Permanent Health Insurance
- Transport Allowance - Essential User (tax free)
- Excellent Bonuses - up to £15k p/a (outcomes-based)
You must: be over 21 with a valid full UK Driving Licence and GSCC registered as a Social Worker
or for further information, please contact -
85 Buxton Road
Tel: 0870-609-3331 (Voicemail)
Non-National Landline Numbers: